We are looking for Interns and Volunteers for the 2nd VA Vigilante PaddleFit Challenge! Please see requirements and qualifications below:
The internship will consist of assisting the Event Coordinator with the following duties:
- Update and maintain VA Vigilante PaddleFit Challenge social media presence, including daily monitoring, posting, scheduling and reporting Facebook updates.
- Assist in planning, writing and managing email blasts and blogs.
- Draft, distribute and pitch news releases and media alerts.
- Create comprehensive database of targeted sponsors and vendors.
- Maintain weekly meeting notes for VA Vigilante Board Meetings.
- Create and manage database of volunteers and participants.
- Assist with donation requests, tracking requests, coordinating delivery or pick up for donations and sponsorships.
- Assist with event preparation, implementation and conclusion.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Google Docs.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- The ability to maintain current sponsor relationships and secure new ones.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Skilled in social media marketing.
- Dependable and punctual individual.
- Exceptional time-management skills.
- Become knowledgeable about VA Vigilante, Inc. and be an advocate for what the non-profit stands for.
Flexible M- F Hours, Some Saturdays
APPLY NOW: Email all information directly to Andrea Meeks at firstname.lastname@example.org.
In the body of the email provide a brief description on why you would like to be an intern for VA Vigilante, Inc. Attach your resume in PDF Format.
We look forward to hearing from you!