All proceeds from the VA Vigilante PaddleFit Challenge will go to Onslow Community Outreach. This includes sponsorships and registration entry fees. To give you an idea of exactly how the funds will be spent, see below:
- Bus Tokens for Vets to get to and from appointments, or other veteran services
- Hotel vouchers for homeless Vets that the shelter is unable to accommodate due to no bed vacancy
- Bus vouchers for out of town medical services for Vets
- Utility/ Rental assistance to Vets getting transitioning to better/ permanent housing
- Assistance in construction, renovation or purchase of new facility
Help support the veterans in North Carolina and REGISTER TODAY!